Thursday, October 22, 2009

In and Out Orem Style

Oh man, Yesterday I saw it. The almost completed building.
(Really, I must live under a rock to not know it was there.) But, I am excited!!!
I really LOVE their burgers!!!
Too bad it wasn't there 7 months ago when I really wanted burgers.

The only crappy thing about it being opened in Utah is that the words "Grand Opening" attract people like flies to poop.
Seriously, every time I have seen a "first one in Utah" open, the place is a mad house for almost a year. I still remember the whole state of Utah waiting in line for Donuts. Not to say that they were no good, just not worth waiting 2 hours in line for them.

I know there will always be lines around dinner and lunch time there.
I have eaten there plenty of times to know that:)
Also, there will be other chains opening (hopefully around the same time) in American Fork and Draper. So that may relive some pressure from the bursting tides of people trying to get one of their delicious burgers.
Oh man, that is where work should get our next parent night catered from.

That looks so good right now...

No comments: