Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

This year instead of carving pumpkins will all my cousins, I decided to carve pumpkins with Justin. (Lately I have really been feeling a time crunch, and I want to do as much as possible with him while I have the time and am not extremely sleepy.)
Anyways, We talked about what we wanted to do. Originally we were just going to do 1 pumpkin together. Justin had a really great idea for a pumpkin, and I wanted to do a more traditional pumpkin. Se we decided to each do a pumpkin. (well, I really decided that we would each do a pumpkin;) It was really cool to carve the pumpkins we grew in our garden this year! I am still amazed at how big they got. And to think, if we would have stayed in Provo, we would have had 2 more!
We spent 2 1/2 hours working on them. And I really liked the results! (I will post pictures soon)
We lit them both up and took pictures than went inside and cleaned up, and had hot coco. MMmm

Also, It is snowing right now! I wonder how much will stick?

No comments: