Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ABC's of ME!

I saw this on a friends blog and it looked like it would be a fun activity for the day.

THE ABC’S OF Katie


A – ADVOCATE FOR: Eating well. Not just healthy things like using fresh fruit and veggies in cooking, but also eating what tastes good too. maybe spending a little bit more when you go out to eat. (I HATE being disappointed when I eat out.)

B – BEST FEATURE: I really like my wrists.

C – COULD DO WITHOUT: pain

D – DREAMS & DESIRES: That Justin and I could live on a farm, with the exact house we want, and I could be the house wife I have always wanted!

E – ESSENTIAL ITEMS: chapstick, iPod, car keys

F – FAVORITE PAST TIME: making things!

G – GOOD AT: Cooking, criticizing things, creativity.

H – HAVE NEVER TRIED: Sky diving

I – IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Go by that farm and build our dream house.

J – JUNKIE FOR: Good Cheese & chocolate

K – KINDRED SPIRIT: Eliza, Justin

L – LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I have a scar on my tongue, and I hate green beans. (worst vegetable ever)

M – MEMORABLE MOMENT: Getting married. I don't know if I will be able to top that. Maybe in a few months...

N – NEVER AGAIN WILL I: spend $70.00 on a pair of pants I don't really like.

O – OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Bombay house, and clothes shopping!

P – PROFESSION: teacher aide

Q – QUOTE: "The Greatest Adventure is what lies Ahead..." (this was the only thing I could think of, other than "where there's a whip there's a way"... I must have those old cartoons on the mind right now)

R – REASON TO SMILE: The rats, and Justin "playing" with the baby.

S – SORRY ABOUT: not having enough time and energy to do everything I want to.

T -THINGS THAT ARE WORRYING YOU RIGHT NOW: Will I ever be able to fit into my old clothes? Is there enough room in our room?

U – UNINTERESTED IN: math

V – VERY SCARED OF: spiders, swimming in open ocean, Great white sharks, the Twilight Zone, Zombies (only the ones in my dreams), being sucked into the vacuum of space.


W – WORST HABITS: Not doing things that need to be done.

X – X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: small beach house in norther California, with a tandem bike.

Y – YUMMIEST DESSERT: There are far to many to choose from, I really like Mango with rice and coconut milk (a Thai desert) Cheese Cake (Justin's)

Z – ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

No comments: