Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Pictures!

Here are some fun Fall pictures!
Justin prepped the garden for winter. Daisy really enjoyed being outside with Justin.




This is the rest of the fall harvest. I was surprised at how many apples were still on the trees. The apples are really tasty! This weekend I am going to pick the pears. I hope they taste just as good.

Another picture of the front yard at Halloween! I just love the color of the trees. Too bad all the leaves were blown off this week...During fall break we went to Gardner Village. It is a pretty cool place. I really liked every shop we went into while there. It was fun to do some shopping with my family.
Eliza also colored my hair! I really like it. The good news is that I can still donate it! I was just getting super tiered of the dumpy hair. I just needed something to make me feel girly.



The girls in front of the pumpkins! They had so many pumpkins! My nephew just loved all the pumpkins. I also loved all the pumpkins. I really like pumpkins! They also had a ton of witches there (real and not) the day we went. It was fun to see all the women dressed up for witches night.


1 comment:

Tamra said...

Aw! Love the Fallness!!