Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Curious to see how my latest project is going...







I finished painting Squirt yesterday and re-worked Mike and Sully. I also got started painting sully. I can not believe how close I am to being finished! So far I am very happy with how it has turned out. I have found a few things I want to tweak and fix but I will do that after I get all the characters done.
Please click on the images so you can see a bigger picture of what everything looks like.
(I think the pictures look better that way.)

3 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

The Little Mermaid is my favorite! nicely done!

Jude said...

It s looking soo good the tangled characters are looking amazing, I also love squirt, and the cheshire cat, and lambert...pretty much most everything!

katie said...

Thanks!