Friday, May 20, 2011

Ready to be done...

Ok, I still have more than two months to go, but I am done. I am uncomfortable, tiered and constantly hungry. 
Also, I have decided that women who love being pregnant are crazy. 
The only things I like about it are that my skin problems go away (Although this time I have a little bit of discoloring above my lips making it look like ai have a mustache. Super awesome right!) 
I am just getting antzy and feeling like I want to start a million projects. I really liked when I was pregnant with Felix, I had Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas to get ready and do things for. Now I feel like I am coming up with useless things to fill my time with. Like seriously I have been on this cooking and baking thing. I may make fudge today. In fact I think I will

3 comments:

Tamra said...

Fudge in no way qualifies as a useless thing.

Jude said...

I'm ready for you to be here! When is that day coming?

katie said...

I am not sure when, sometime in June I think.