Monday, May 9, 2011

Photo's from San Fransico and Utah

Freshly picked strawberries. I don't think I can eat store bought strawberries again...

Grandma and Felix on the balance beam.

We visited the San Fransico Botanical gardens. They were beautiful! Along the way we met a very friendly cat. Felix fell in love with it. The cat let him pet it and was very patient with him. THe cat followed us around for a while then left. Felix tried to follow the cat and was very disappointed when we wouldn't let him.

We also met a very friendly squirrel. He was just dying to get a treat!

Me and Felix. I have quite the bump on my tummy now!


We took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum at BYU. It was perfect they ran around and had a great time together. I am alway in awe at how big the dinosaurs were.

Snack time!!!

Playing with Uncle Chris and Mallory!

All tuckered out after our long trip.

No comments: