Monday, July 9, 2012

Google Play

We rented a movie on Google play last night.  It was super nice to not have to drive anywhere to rent a movie. It was a bit pricy for a newer release 3.99 vs. 1.50 at redbox, but it was convenient.  What is super nice is that you could buy a movie and have acces to it from anywhere you have internet service. And not all rentals are 3.99 it looks like the average was 1.99.
I really wish I could have these things combined
Netflix: I can watch lots of old and newer shows and movies for one price
Hulu: I get new shows days after they come out for free and sometimes fairly good movies too.
Google plus: I can rent new movies and buy movies via the internet instead of paying for a service.
Anyways if you have not tried it check it out. You can also upload your music into google play. Which we are thinking about because i-tunes takes up so much space.

No comments: