Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Men in Cars

So as I have been walking and riding my bike to work I have noticed something.

About 10% of the male population in cars cat call.
I have come to two conclusions as to why they do it:

#1 They think you are attractive (does anyone anymore to respond to that archaic form of finding a mate?)
#2 They are real dill holes and are looking to hurt you: buy shouting as loud as they can from their cars, causing you to jump, or swerve.

I think I have shown great restraint in not giving them certain hand signals to express how I feel about what they have just done. I could really get hurt, I could trip and fall I could swerve into traffic... Yeah that is really funny...
Also I found it very interesting that EVERY ONE of the cars that has done this has been a truck.

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

Katie How the heck are you? IT is so great to see that you are doing so good. ARe you still living in Utah?

Katrina

katie said...

Yes I am in Utah. I am doing really Well!