Thursday, November 20, 2008

Growing Hair

Well I now have about 3 inches of donateable hair. Whoo Hoo!
I have been having frustration with my bangs. They just are not doing anything. I was ready to chop them off. (you know like you used to when you were 5.) I thought better of this and decided to be patient. It has been very hard. Thankfully I have bobby pins and barrets to keep my vision clear. And in an effort to help me from cutting my hair I bought a shampoo to help my hair be strong and less damaged. I don't know if it has worked at all, but it has soothed my ego for a little while. I just have to keep telling my self that in a year I can have all the nasty damaged stuff cut off and a nice haircut. I am really looking forward to this. REALLY looking forward to it. This will be the longest time I have gone without doing anything to my hair since Eliza started hair school. I just have to forget that I have hair and the time will pass by quicker....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey! i'm doing that to! creepy!!!! we should have a contest or something but your hairs already longer right now so... its not really fair but whatever

katie said...

That is super cool! Not to worry. I can't donate any of the died part so technically you are a head!