Monday, November 17, 2008

Tagged

So I guess people want to know me better, so here we go.....
Rules: A - People who are tagged need to post these rules and 8 random habits, facts, quirks about themselves. B - At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I was married in Las Vegas. After dating Justin for almost 3 weeks we drove to Vegas and got married. It was crazy and Don't ever do it! I am very happy to be married to him. We compliment each other very well. And we were sealed in the Timp. temple this year. It was FAB!
2. I LOVE cooking! Sorry I haven't posted any recipes. I update the blog when I am at work. All the recipes I use are at home. I will fix this soon.
3. I have a scar on my tongue. When I had braces My tongue got got on this thing on the roof of my mouth and I ripped a chunk out of my tongue.
4. I am really scared of spiders, and the tower of terror. Really I am.
5. I have worked at the same place for like 5 years on and off. I really have enjoyed working at a school. The one thing I have learned over the years is that no body reads, even when they are told they need to read something, and this also applies to parents. I have made it a point to be more observant and read things.
6. I can actually run two miles now! Thanks to a great husband who helps to push me.
7. I don't touch type. I really have tried learning. I just type faster the way that I type.
8. I love cheese more than chocolate. This has happened this year. Justin and I have decided to treat ourselves once a month to a new kind of cheese. This month we bought some fetta. I am going to make a Greek Pizza with it. I am super excited! I think I like Cheese more because there is more variety and I think it is just a bit more versital that chocolate. Chocolate is just number 2 now. No longer #1.
I tag Ariel, Ashley, Heather, Tamra & who ever else would like to be tagged.

No comments: