Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Curry

Curry is fabulous stuff. So far I have love every kind of curry from around the world.
Thai and Indian happen to be my favorite.
If you are looking for a warm winter dish that will warm you inside out, check out curry. My favorite places right now to get it are Bombay house and Bancock Grill (try the pumpkin curry there it is the best!)
If you aren't looking to spend money check out the internet. There are like a million recipes, ranging from hard to easy. Most of the ingredients you can pick up at your grocery store.
I love curry!
Update: I went to the sunflower market last night and if you are looking for thai basil, kamfur lime leaves, galangal ginger and other things for an authentic thai curry you can pick them up there! I ma super excited! Also the check out clerk said that the curry pastes they have are really good. I am looking forward to trying them too! Also the good kind of coconut milk is on sale for 99 cents a can. That is a great deal!

No comments: