Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Green Garden















Yesterday Justin showed me some new things in our garden:
  • Lilies growing under our unkempt bushes. (which an hour later were taken under control! So hopefully the lilies will flourish this year.)
  • What plant the aliums are. And we have a ton of them!!! I am very excited!
  • A small area of our back yard is covered in these pretty little purple flowers.
  • the cacti and a few bulbs growing on the weird rock scuplture thing. I am very excited about 1 plant in particular. I want to move it to the front flower bed.
  • The red hot fire pokers that we threw out into the grass are continuing to grow.
  • Our Tulips are about ready to burst with color!
  • The ground roses are beginning to propagate quite nicely.
I am excited! And I can't wait to plant more!

No comments: