Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Resolutions Update

Resolutions Update

So I thought it would be good to update how I am doing with my new years resolutions. Lets see how I am doing...
  • Exercise. I am feeling really good. I ran a 5k. and did better than I expected. I also ran 2 miles in under 20 min. this month. I feel great but I am not seeing results yet....
  • Eat Healthier. (I haven't really changed much. I have been using less salt and butter in things. And Making sure I buy fresh veggies.)
  • Clean everyday. I am still doing good with it! The rats mixed things up a bit and a few days suffered. But I am now back in the swing of things. I even had time to do my nails last night.
  • Bake Bread. Justin made bread at the beginning of the month. It was good. Not sweet enough and it got a little burned around the edges. We have not needed to make more yet. We probably next month. We will also be using a new recipe.
  • Use my Cookbooks.I have not done a great job. I read a little bit about eggs at the beginning of the month and that was it. I need improvement.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

hey Katie, it was great to see your comment on the blog. hope you dont mind me stopping by your blog and dropping a line... just wanted to let you know we are finishing up some house projects and as soon as the construction mess is over we would like to return the yummy dinner you cooked for us with a dinner at our place.