Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Resolutions Update

So I thought it would be good to update how I am doing with my new years resolutions. One month in lets see how I am doing...
  • Exercise. (I have been doing pretty good at it. Last week I missed 2 days. That is all I have missed for the new year. Not to bad yet.) (not burnt out yet!)
  • Eat Healthier. (I haven't really changed much. I have been using less salt and butter in things. And Making sure I buy fresh veggies.)
  • Clean everyday. (It is working. My life feels more relaxed. I am not perfect yet, but I am happier.)
  • Bake Bread. (Still have not done this. But we did borrow my parents wheat grinder, so that is a step in the right direction.)
  • Use my Cookbooks. (I made a goal to read all of my cookbooks. I started on February 1st.)

No comments: