Thursday, February 26, 2009

My silly little brother

As soon as my little brother Chris learned how to write his name it began popping up all over our house. He would write it when ever he had the chance.
Then it started popping up in some pretty random places.

Here are a few of my favorites:
  • In pencil underneath the window sill.
  • In pencil behind a picture.
  • In eyeliner and lipstick in his closet.
  • In eyeliner in the bathroom drawers.
And my personal favorite
  • Mom, Spray painted in dark green on the yellow house, and his name underneath

Chris also tried to convince my parents that his brother had spray painted the house to get him trouble. By then we knew he had written in eyeliner and lip stick in various locations. It was not a very solid case against Andrew. It was pretty funny when we we went outside and saw what he had done. He is such a funny guy. I wonder if we took pictures of it...
Eliza and I didn't discover most of the pencil ones until many years later when we were prepping our house to paint it.

No comments: