Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hamburgers and Rat kisses

Lately Justin has been craving Hamburgers.
No Joke, since Friday we have had Hamburgers 4 times. He is just really craving them. which is odd because he does not normally crave meat. So I recommend Fudruckers if you are craving burgers with a 50's feel. Also the one in Orem is not to crowded, so if you don't like having to shout to have a conversation. (I did not like that about Red Robbin. Also never ending fries my butt! I have never had them bring me more fries, even if I have asked.)
This has been an odd dietary change for us. If we have burgers again, I am having the chicken or a salad ;) Even though I really enjoy burgers.

Last night Justin was doing homework and I was playing with the rats. Well, really I was holding them and letting them climb around. (that is how we play) I was wanting to read, so I thought, "Cool, they can run around on the bed and play together while I read and watch them. " It was fun. Everytime they tried to climb off the bed I snaped my fingers or clapped and they quickly turned around. I hope that means that they are learning. Also while I was reading they crawled onto my sholders to see what I was doing, or, I was holding something that smelled good and they came to investigate it. Either way they crawled up to the book and were sniffing it. It was super cute and reminded me of the mice reading instructions on how to make a dress for Cinderella, untill they decided to taste the book. Then I lifted the book up to keep them away and they crawled right under the sheets! They prompty started exploreing this new world and found my feet. And started tickleing them. So I quickly pulled my leggs up to my chest, only to find that they had followed my feet and had then continued tickleing. Justin came in a few min later to see what was happening and the rats actually let us pet them for more that 2 seconds, long enough that Magellan fell asleep! They were super cute last night.

No comments: