Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cha-Cha-Cha- Changes

After a lot of thought and talk we have moved to my parents house. Thankfully everyone has been very supportive and helpful. We are hoping to make a smooth transition. My brother was super nice and let us use his room! (There is a bathroom connected to it! Such a great thing for me right now!!!)
We finished cleaning out our old place on Saturday! (thanks again family!!!!!) And now I need to figure out where and how we are going to store, and put things. My parents have been patient with me slowly going through bags, and putting things away. (There just are not enough hours in the day!)
Ikea! I am so glad there is one close. We have to fit our house into a bed room. So we have needed storage solutions. Hopefully at the end of this month we will be getting a bed frame and some risers so we can put stuff under our bed too! I will get picture of the room when It is all finished.
I just realized that I did not take any pictures of the move. Oh well. Next time I will take photo's. We will really miss our garden. I feel bad for leaving and letting everything in our gardens die. Maybe our neighbors will start watering it and eating some of the vedge, and fruit. I really hope so, there will be 2 huge pumkins for them if they do...
Justin starts school this week!
Our baby is still doing fine! Nothing exciting to report there :)

That is pretty much what we have been up to for the last little while.

No comments: