Friday, August 28, 2009

Swimming and Weekend Fun!

Last night was the ward swim party at the P.G. pool. It was a lot of fun. We ate and visited. It is super crazy to see my old sunbeams grown up! They are super cute! It has been about 2 years since I last swam. Justin and I thought we would do that Saturday mornings at the Orem rec center. It happened only once and neither of us could swim 1 whole lap, it was pretty sad. So last night for my excessive I was going to swim laps with Justin. This pool was much smaller, I found I was out of breath after every length of the pool. But, I think I ended going back and forth 8 times! And I didn't drown once! (Although I felt myself sinking as the night wore on.)
Eliza came with her son and it was fun! He really likes water! Now that my mom has had a chance to play with him in the pool I think we may be getting a kiddie pool next summer! I am very excited about that!

I just wanted to give you a peak into my weekend schedule. And how much time I think it will take us to finish.
  • Clean, vacuum, wash, and wax car. 3hours
  • Make pizza for about 11 people (teenage boys!) 3 hours
  • Have date night with Justin, Go to Harmon's and Borders! 3hours (two of my favorite things to do with Justin)
  • Trip to Ikea. 2hours (If Justin has his way we will only be there for 25 min tops.)
  • Trip to Golds Gym. (I am finally breaking down and joining.) 1 hour (our goal is to go in say I want a year pass, pay and leave.Like they will let me do that;)
  • Deep Clean the bathroom. 2 hours ( Blaugh, I don't really want to do this but it does need to be done.
  • Play with the rats 1 hour (yeah take a break and watch some Avatar!)
  • Clean and organize the desk. ( it had become our junk pile.) 1 hour
  • Put away the rest of the stuff from the move. 1 hour
  • Clean and re-organize the spice cupboard. 2 hours
19 hours, and that is just a rough estimate. I am hoping that maybe I can slip in a soak in my parents tub. Oh man that would be awesome!

No comments: