Thursday, August 6, 2009

Harry Potter

So, I am reading Harry Potter again. I am always amazed at how fast I read these books. I started the Goblet of Fire yesterday and I am already 138 pages in! I will probably be done with it by Monday. Also, I realized something about the books that I disliked at first, they all have kind of an intro to Harry and his world at the beginning. Which means you can really pick up the books and not read them in order. (although you would be missing a lot!) And that is nice.
Anyways, I am really looking forward to reading 5,6, and 7 again. I have only read 7 twice and I don't remember everything that happens...
Also, the movies always make me want to read the books because I feel like they are missing something.
Oh and when the 7th movie(s) come out I totally want to have a huge Harry Potter party! I saw a friends blog with pictures from her party and I felt like I totally missed out on having one this year. (Mostly because I was having real bad morning sickness. And was not up to planning anything that didn't involve a toilet.)
Have a Harry Day!

1 comment: