Friday, September 12, 2008

The Weekend Cometh!


What ever happened to Friday being pizza day at school? I looked forward to school lunch on that day only! Here it is on Wednesday, weird. Speaking of pizza I love making home made pizza. Ooh and bread sticks. I suggest we make Friday Pizza Day again and all have pizza tonight for dinner!
I am so excited for this weekend. Tomorrow Justin and I are going on a hike and then taking his photo's to the photo lab and he is going to show me how to develop film. He says it's really easy, but we shall see how easy it is for me. Also I am looking forward to visiting Eliza and friends.
Oh and Disneyland Podcast's are great! I have been watching a few of them. I found one that has video from Hong Kong Disneyland and Disneyland Tokyo. I recommend that if you are in the mood from some Disney fun to check them out. It is not as great as being at the park but it will do. Some of my favorites are the big D and Oakfan. they do a really good job. The official Disney podcast is also alot of fun. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Andrae said...

pizza sounds delish!! if I lived just inch or so closer I would join in on a pizza day :)

eliza said...

Hi sister! I miss pizza day also. Have fun developing film, that sounds cool, you should talk to uncle Tom and see if he will let you do it at his house! Hows work going?

katie said...

Yeah Pizza. So I didn't have pizza on Friday, BUT I did make pizza for my family on Sunday. It was fantastic! I will post the crust recipe soon!
Eliza, work is fun. not much new. I am working on adding new tests and filing packets.... When your little guy is able to be out an about we should do a photo day together. Do you still have that sweet camera?