Friday, September 19, 2008

Tower of Terror

Last night I was talking to Justin about things I was scared of. Here is a list of my top 5

Spiders. Why i am sacred of them: I went fabric shopping with my mom and my little sister needed to use the restroom. First of all where the bathroom was located was questionable it was a dark closet and it looked like something out of a horror film, looked nothing like the rest of the store. Anyways when my sister finished and we were leaving a spider egg broke over our heads. I freaked out and ran screaming out. It is the nastiest feeling I have ever felt. I wasn't to scared of them before that point, but now and after oh especially when they sneak up on me I freak out. Justin can attest to that.2.

Twilight Zone. Freaks me out still. Yesterday I was listening to a Disney radio station and the full attraction came on. Ya it gave me the heebie geebies and I got all clammy my hart rate went up... in short I got the jitters. the good news is that I no longer run from the room with my ears covered. Why I am scared of it, I have a faint recollection of the movie and something happening in the first few moments that terrified me. I know the T.V. show is super cheesy, but there it is.






Being sucked into space through a telescope. I like space I find it very interesting. Super cool stuff. But every time I look into a telescope I really think that maybe it could suck me out to whatever I am looking at. This one I think stemmed from me reading about the early space program and a fear of being left out in space.



The Ocean. probably one of my favorite things ever. I am cool with swimming on the beach and tide pools and what not. Open Ocean is another thing. I am not afraid of sharks so much or squid or other Tthings like that. I think it is the unknown that is out there that freaks me out anything could grab hold of me an pull me down. Also you can't see the bottom. I will never snorkel on a reef or scuba dive.



Heights. This did not happen until recently. The first time I went to Bryce Canyon I was OK with it beautiful place I really enjoyed myself. Then on the way out We stopped a few places, Then I saw children dangling themselves unsupervised over the edge. That was the first time I had vertigo. So not fun. Then the whole rest of the way home every time we stopped by a drop off I had a little bout of it. the wost was when we drove on the devils back bone. A rode on the top of a mountain a drop off on both sides. Who's idea was it to make a rode on the spine of a mountain? I made it across but I felt like at any moment a gust of wind would blow me off. Now I am pretty cool with heights, The vertigo just pops up at weird times now. Like one day I was on a ladder, not 3 feet off the ground, and the room span and I had a small freak out.

No comments: