Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Ok, so I have heard a rumor that there will be a big family reunion this Christmas with the Busby's and Florences! I am super excited! I will post more news about this as I get it. I am super excited!
Happy Fall!
Ok So yesterday was wonderful! My favorite kind of weather! and I see that some of the leaves are changing... So next week a fall hike is in order! This is my favorite time of the year I love the change and the crisp air.
Also this last week I timed my mile, ooh 10 min 49 seconds. But I did run once around the track in 2 min. 40 sec. Which is cool because that is what I ran my Junior year in high school! (I found that out last night while looking through an old journal.) So my goal is to break a 10 min. mile. Right now I need to have my lungs catch up with my legs.

3 comments:

Andrae said...

Yay on the running! Ray and I started jogging together. We also started on own version of boot camp. We go in the morning with the kiddos and while they play we work out on the soccer field. The workouts are hard but I think they will be worth it. Good luck with your goal!!

Tamra said...

It's fall out there already? Wow. It's pretty summer-y here still. But I can tell the sun isn't quite as strong as it was a month ago. Soon the humidity should slow down, too, right? Right. ...

katie said...

Yeah It was crazy, this storm came and Bam! it was 65 and snow on the top of the mountains. I have to wear a sweater in the morning now.