Monday, September 29, 2008

Hate

Hate is one thing I had never experienced until I read The Crucible. In high school I hated Abigail so much. The book drove me crazy. Then we watched the movie and for a while I hated Winona Ryder because I associated the character with her. (I eventually got over that.) I think I dislike Abigail sooooooo much because I see all the personality traits I despise.
So in reading it a second time I hope to compare my self to her and hopefully expunge any similarities. Also let us hope I never run into anyone who is like Abigail because I might just rip her eyes out. The play is very well written and I highly recommend it. I also recommend reading it quickly, don't drag out the torment and frustration.

2 comments:

Heather said...

k so I didn't know you got married. WELL CONGRATULATIONS!!! How long?

katie said...

A little over a year. We were married in 2007 at the Chapel of the Bells in Las Vegas :) We were sealed this year, and it is super fab to married!