Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas is Coming!!!!

I am excited for Christmas!!!!!
Last year I had a Fabulous Christmas with Justin's family in Seattle! (I fell in love with it. It is sooo green and cloudy)
This year We are having a BIG family reunion with my Family! I am super excited to see every one that can come.
This has got me thinking about my family:
I have been blessed with such a great family! I really don't believe it sometimes. I have fantastic in laws, who are very supportive and a lot of fun.
I have great Brothers and Sisters in Law who make me laugh and are also a ton of fun. I have Great niece's and nephews who are super cute and also funny! I feel like I fit in as a Tunagte!
I have a great family who loves me sooo much and Fantastic brothers and sisters who I love to just hang out with and talk to.
I love where I work and the people I work with. I have Fun Friends and neighboors!
Lastly but not leastly I have a GREAT husband. He is supportive, funny, hansome, a good listener, and helpful.
I just never thought I could be soo happy!! I love you all!!!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's true, she does have a great husband!