Wednesday, November 4, 2009

1 month

1 month!
I can't believe I made it this far. I really thought I was going to die the first few months. (It made me wonder how people can do this over and over again. Stronger women that I, that is for sure.)
My biggest issues right now are swelling and weight. I just hate how much my feet swell. It is so nasty and uncomfortable. Weight... I know I have gained 15-20 pounds more than I should have. I just feel unhealthy. But in a little while I will experience the quickest weight loss one can, in just a few hours. So I guess there is that too look forward to. Oh, and also I get a baby!
Really, if that is all I have to complain about at this point, I am Very, very, grateful.
at this point I wonder if the baby will be early, late or right on time...
What do you think?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, when is your baby shower (I wish I could come to it, by the way)? Cause that's when I think your baby will make his arrival. =) I'm also sorry to tell you that having the baby only rids you of about 10 pounds. The rest you get to do on your own (though I've heard breastfeeding helps with this).

Jude said...

Katie's Shower is on the 21st of Nov. so maybe that is the new Busby trend have your baby when you have your shower..... apparently our Babies like to party;)

katie said...

I am looking froward to those 10 pounds being gone :) The 21st would actually be perfect for me, right before Thanksgiving and on the weekend. I will plan for that.