Wednesday, April 11, 2012

When it rains it pours

So, this weekend the car broke down. It is possible that the timing belt broke. Which could possibly be the end of the Camry. We are currently waiting for our tax return so we have money to take it into the shop. Then yesterday while I was cleaning up the kitchen I notice a nasty smell. Then I saw that the sink was full of nastyness. So I looked up how to fix it online, did all the steps I could and no change. So We talked to the landlord and someone should be coming by to fix it today. My house has a funky nasty smell. And yesterday my phone speaker was not working. I have not had any calls today so I am not sure if it is working again. A minor problem, but really inconvenient yesterday.
One the bright side everyone is healthy, Justin has a job, we are both in school and live close enough to bike walk or take a bus, we have great family, and our kids are dang cute. So in reality there is more good going on than bad in our lives. 
Just a cute picture don't you think?

No comments: