Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Internet and other stories

Lots is going on in our lives. I don't have time to post.
The boys are growing and are lots of fun.
Calvin was super silly this evening. I was watching ratatouille with Felix and t came to the part where he says that ratatouille sounds like rat and patottie. Calvin cracked up when he heard that. I said it to him again and he squealed and laughed. Felix and I got a lot of entertainment out of it.
We have a vegetable garden growing out back and it is coming a long nicely. This year we are planning on trying to keep some root vegetables in the ground this winter. Also if you have not tried rutabaga in a soup. You should replace some of the potato in your favorite potato soupe recipe. I am loving it right now. Oh and parsnips. Seriously you should try them too. But don't use the core of the parsnip. It is supposed to be bitter.
Next week is the end of the first block of classes. I am a little sad. I have really enjoyed my 2D class. I think have learned some and really had fun creating and experimenting. Several of the students in the class I am in will be in my drawing 1 class next block so That should be fun.
I am also going to start a tumbler account to post some of the artwork I have done for class and whatever. I need to post my collage to aunt mona. I did a scrapbook page of some postcards and keepsakes she had from a trip to Palm Springs.
I should really be writing my paper for english right now...
Oh and you never realize how much you are on the internet until you don't have it. It has been gone all day today and last night. It was weird I was not sure what to do with my time. I am happy to have the internet back. I feel like I have some sort of structure to my day now.

No comments: