Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wooden Crates

Can I tell you how Awesome wooden crates are. You can put anything in them and they make your disorganization look organized
You know whats even better than wooden crates. Free wooden crates!!! 
By our place I have found 3 wooden crates and one plastic crate on the side of the road. So Awesome!!! They are in good condition and are sturdy as well. I think they come from the Mexican market by us. I am grateful that they are leaving these treasures out for the taking. Seriously I look forward to taking the kids on walks to see if there are any more crates out on the street. This is a blessing for me. I have been wanting to decorate outside with  my plants and inside.
See how the mess is carefully hidden.

This is out back. Where we keep our full sun herbs and succulents and aloes.

The front. I am not quite done decorating out here. I need one or two more crates. And some shade  plants to complete it. 
Decorating for free takes time and patience and confidence.  Not feeling like a crazy person for picking up something you see in the gutter takes a little humility and boldness. But man, free wooden crates is worth people thinking your a little off.

No comments: